Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pull up a Chair!

Hello, and welcome to the blog! I am Logic Box. I run things around here, but I am only one of a few brilliant writers working here at ION. 
For a little bit of more info about us as a whole, look up above and click 'Our Mission.'  To know more about us personally, click 'Meet the Team.'

We each have our own blogs, so we will try hard to balance work between them and this.  But we are looking forward to a great experience!

By the way, each author will have their own text color.  You can see each of their colors under 'Meet the Team.'  As you can probably tell, my color is blue.  

Now, what are we going to be talking about here at ION?  We plan on discussing many things; stuff in our own lives of course, but a lot do do with world issues, problems, things that require 'deep thinking,' and much, much more. I myself think I might do a series of Game Reviews.  Some might be decade old classics or the newest best seller.  But I'll try it out and see how it goes.

Hopefully we can get this site completely how we want it, but if you are reading this, it means that it's probably almost done (if it isn't already)!  We are still going to be making adjustments, and new members of the team are getting situated as we speak, so just be patient and we'll have everything completely ready in no time.  Well, I better be off.  More adjustments to make, more things to mess around with.  Stay tuned for some interesting reads, the people I have recruited are amazing!

Lead Blogger and Owner
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment