Friday, July 20, 2012

Not Much of an Ion

In case you don't know, an Ion is an atom with either a positive or negative charge.  The atom has given up/taken more electrons to increase its stability.  That's an ion.

Now unfortunately for this ion, its not that simple.  We've already had someone drop out because they said they don't have enough time.  There are two other members that seem to not be interested based on their post count (0), despite constant encouragement and full knowledge that they'll be removed.

Then there's one member that's pretty much doing everything, and this is seeming less like a co-blog and more like their secondary blog.

What does this mean?  It means that we need some new team members.  Some more that are willing to put in the effort.  And that also means that I have to be paying more attention to the news so I can post more regularly.  Team effort.

So what I'm going to try and do (keep in mind, I'm quite busy trying to wrap up my book, and still have some free time) is get some dedicated people, as well as dedicate myself.

Hopefully this blog will really kick into high gear.  Because if you like ION now, hopefully you'll love it once I do this.

Be patient and I'll continue to do everything I can so that you the reader is viewing one of the best blogs around.

Thanks to all the regular readers,
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment