Thursday, November 22, 2012

From Me To You: The Oatmeal

Hello readers of ION. I know this blog has been inactive for a long while, but I just wanted to have a little conversation with you guys about something awesome, and totally not awesome at the exact same time. I just want to talk to you guys about The Oatmeal. Recently, Matthew Inman, the creator and sole contributor to The Oatmeal was sued by funnyjunk, and some stuff blew up, and it was crazy. Matthew Inman, being the badass he is, donated a bunch of money to the WWF to save the bears. Now, Matthew Inman the creator and sole contributor to The Oatmeal is being sued over a trademark. The Oatmeal is super funny and Matthew Inman is a super creative and funny guy. I honestly think he doesn't deserve all the stuff that has been happening to him, and he deserves more support from people who feel he is a creative and funny guy. If you need more of an incentive, he's also the guy who did the whole Nikola Telsa museum thing. He's an awesome guy. So, all I ask of you guys is that you could maybe check out The Oatmeal and maybe just decide to support it yourself. I know I want The Oatmeal to stay around for a long time, so it would mean a lot to any fan. Thanks guys!

http://theoatmeal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment